Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yummy Bread


James calls me one day realizing that we were having soup for dinner. "Babe I am gonna make you bread in the bread machine." What he really meant to say I have already started the process and the bread machine is a bakin'. I exclaimed nooooooo.... that flour we bought for baking is not meant for bread and so I came home to a big lump of half cooked dough. I give him a lot of credit for trying. Thanks hun! So we were at Sprouts last week and I picked up a pack of Pamela's bread machine mix. I have an awesome Panasonic Bread maker which I love and haven't used since I discovered my gluten intolerance. James and I were still skeptical but we thought here goes. After a few hours the house started smelling like a bakery, but this can be very deceptive since you can't actually see what the bread looks like. Finally we heard the BEEP and we looked at each other and dashed into the kitchen. James opened up the machine and he looked sad. What it turned out bad??? Then he broke out into a smirk and then a smile. Yay success. He pulled out the pan and the bread looked amazing. Here is the pic so you can see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment